Saturday, February 28, 2015

Revival of my blog

Even though I originally created this blog to update my professors and advisers on my senior research project with Dr. Rida Bazzi at ASU, I have decided that the URL jeffmilling.blogspot.com is a perfect URL to use as a personal blog. Why let it go to waste?

I will be posting interesting things that I learn about, and small projects that I am working on. I can't guarantee regular posts, but I do feel like maintaining a blog is a good way to document stuff that I am working on and things that inspire me. These will likely be various things from my ridiculous range of interests. To list a few of the topics that I would like to post about: quantum information, quantum field theory, voxel programming, virtual reality, artificial intelligence, cellular automata, graphics programming, and last but not least linux. So thanks for reading, and I hope you learn a thing or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment